Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crabby Mom Buster

To say I was crabby would have been an understatement. Seriously, I felt like I was going to burst. 

And then there was this noise coming up the stairs to my office. My husband was at work, my son was napping, I was working at my desk. That left my little Bella to be the loud monster on the stairs. 

She was grunting and stepping heavy as she came in my door. When I looked up at her I burst into laughter. She is so cute! Apparently she was hungry, as she somehow got the jar of crackers off the kitchen counter and upstairs for me to open for her. 

I must say that there are two things I so love about this. First, she grabbed the healthy TLC crackers. Second, she also grabbed a plate to put the crackers on. That's my girl.

We both laughed and laughed and of course I took photos. We ate lunch then went outside to play in the snow. 

Thank you, Miss Bella, for breaking my crabbiness. You are wonderful and I love you! 





1 comment:

Arielle Langhorne said...

Oh my! She's just so cute! I can see how all crabbiness could just melt away with that sweet vision: the big jar of healthy cookies, and the plate!