Monday, February 2, 2009

Lauren Sneak Peek

What do newborns, high school seniors, and weddings all have in common? They are all part of my goals for 2009! I want to push myself to explore those areas and see if I like them. To see if they give me as much enjoyment as chasing kids around. To see if I am so excited I lay awake the night before planning the shoots. 

This morning I did my second newborn shoot (ever!) and I have my first wedding at the end of this month. So far I am pushing my comfort zone, but know that this is how I can grow better as an artist.

I will share more of my recent doings later, but I knew that little Lauren's parents would so love to see a little sneak peek of their beautiful daughter. Lauren's mom helped me with this shot and I love how it turned out! More to come soon...

No comments: