Monday, October 6, 2008

Terrified and excited all at the same time...

You know it's coming. And if you are a true Minnesotan, you are more than likely torn. Excited for the fall and leaves and sweaters and campfires. Slightly excited about snow days and Christmas and crisp fresh air. Yet a bit frightened to wish our short summers away of grilling and biking and swimming. Yes, this time of year I too get terrified and excited all at the same time, but a family trip to Minnetonka Orchards sure helped me move closer to excited...


I could not resist this beautiful girl, Anna, and her faithful furry companion, Randy. She was a good sport once she noticed me photographing her and I am so glad as I love these shots! Thanks, Anna!




I had to get a few of my cuties too of course...



A Kid's Life Photography Website

No comments: