Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beauty from the inside out...

My son has a crush on little Freya - it must be that cute smile. One look at her beautiful parents, and you can see she is destined to be a beauty. You can be sure that my little Abe will have a crush on Freya for a long time.

I must admit however, that I would be more than happy for a Freya-Abe crush because Freya's parents are our dear friends. There's no doubt they are beautiful on the outside, but they are even more beautiful on the inside. Yes, I have high hopes for Freya...from the inside out.

I thought I would share a fun spontaneous mini-shoot from the weekend. The combination of this beautiful family and my new video software was way to much to resist!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freya and her parents are beautiful! Jess, I am so proud of you. You have been able to find the perfect balance/career for yourself. I have always been a fan of your stories/writing. I have also appreciated your constant picture taking (only when I have the pictures in my hand...not when you're constantly making me pose.) The combination of the two is just right. Love you, Maggie

Anonymous said...

Jessie, your work beautifully captures the spirit of joy and wonder in a child. As Freya's grandpa, I cannot help but laugh and cry simultaneously when I see Freya, Matt & Christa enjoying their time playing in the autumn leaves on her first birthday. Thank you for helping us re-live that wonderful memory! Grandpa Mike