Monday, October 6, 2008

My blog's new home...

Hello!

My blog is now on a new site (blogger.com)! In changing hosts, I lost some things from my last blogs including comments from you (which I so love by the way). So, if you don't see your previous comment here, you are not losing your mind or vision.

I also wanted to mention that I am not overly thrilled with the colors in my images in this blog, and I hope to get that straightened out soon. Please forgive me if the colors in some of these first posts seem a bit "dull."

I hope you continue to read and give me feedback!

Thanks,
Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am just testing this comments feature to see if it sends me an email when someone comments...

Unknown said...

Hi Beautiful,
I am so proud of all you have done. Your dedication and passion to capture that precious moment in time is clearly evident as I watch you grow. With every photograph you take, my heart swells up with pride and joy knowing you are able to give these gifts to others and remind them what it is like to be a kid. I love you for who you are and all you do.

Anonymous said...

Yup, I pretty much have the best husband in the whole world. Thank you, Luke. I hope you know I adore you too...